Tuesday 28 May 2013

Preview for Hawkeye 11, "Pizza is my buisness", released.

When I first started reading Matt Fraction and David Aja's Hawkeye series ( with Matt Hollingsworth on colours ) I'd already seen endless good reviews and I'd never actually heard of anybody who hadn't liked it. This along with all the scans and pages posted on comic sites convinced me to go and buy my first issue of the series, issue 9. I've now decided to be a regular reader and I'm going back and getting all the issues I've missed. It's one of the best books out there at the moment, seriously, it's a charming and witty series with great writing and amazing art.

Hawkeye #8, Maybe it's the hat? Or the hair?


Cheer up, Pizza Dog.

Now, before I started reading this series one thing really jumped out at me from the articles I'd read on it. Pizza Dog. In case you don't know, Clint "Hawkeye" Barton saved a pizza-loving dog from the tracksuit mafia. Really, A superhero who owns a dog who loves pizza. Take that, Green Arrow!


Anyway, what I'm building to here is, this issue is completely focused on Pizza Dog. A whole 20 page comic focused on Hawkeye's pizza-eating dog who's investigating a murder. Wow. Just...Wow.

Here's a few preview pages ( originally from Comic Book Resources . Head over to their preview for the last page )

 
 

 
Hawkeye #11, "Pizza is my business", by Matt Fraction, David Aja and Matt Hollingsworth is released on June 26th. It's the craziest and greatest idea for a comic ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment