Saturday 25 May 2013

Booster Gold to star in new Ongoing Series... Possibly

Someone seems Happy...

Last night the "Greenest night" celebration took place in Los Angeles to celebrate Geoff John's nine year run on Green Lantern coming to an end. Of course, you'd think this would be all Green Lantern focused, but an interesting piece of news has spun out of it...

According to people at the event DC Comics will be releasing a new Booster Gold series sometime soon!

Considering the time traveller's rather mysterious disappearance at the end of Justice League International there's some big potential for the character there. He also showed up for a few issues of All Star Western along with Jonah Hex ( the star of that book ).

Personally, I've never been a huge Booster Gold fan. In fact, he's sort of a joke between me and my dad, but I'm sure if DC are willing to put him on his own ongoing it should be interesting.

I'm not sure if this technically counts as a rumour, since there's been no official word from DC, so I'm obviously not certain about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment