Wednesday 5 June 2013

Review: Age of Ultron #8



Age of Ultron has been quite disappointing of late, but I think it's gradually building up to a good standard which will hopefully be reached by the finale in issue #10. Now back to reviewing this issue...

I think the word that sums up this issue overall is "alright", I didn't hate it, I didn't love it, it was just alright. However, that's not really what I look for in a comic, I want to really enjoy it, so I felt a little disappointed with this issue.

That being said, I think the art was brilliant and the opening double page spread was pretty amazing.

I don't really have much to say about this book because I feel that I've gone through most of my thoughts there, but just one last thing, the one scene that I actually, properly enjoyed from this entire issue was the scene between the two Wolverines, that was actually quite good.

Overall, I feel this was an okay issue, but not particularly impressive. It did, however, have some great pages of art and one scene that I felt was pretty good.

Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment