Thursday 6 June 2013

New Man of Steel trailer released, and it's pretty epic

With the countdown to Man of Steel coming to a close, you can expect a big increase in the amount of promo and trailers the film will be getting soon. Today, Nokia released their exclusive trailer for the new Superman film, and I have to say, I'm impressed.



I feel like the music doesn't quite fit the footage in time, but it's an awesome trailer none the less.

I'll be seeing Man of Steel in iMax the day it's released. Then I'll probably watch it again, then again, and again, and again and I think you get the picture. Basically, it's going to be good!

Man of Steel is released on the 14th of June 2013, directed by Zack Snyder and starring Henry Cavill as Superman (Or Clark Kent/ Kal-El), Michael Shannon as General Zod, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Russell Crowe as Jor-El and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment