Thursday 1 August 2013

The Twelfth Doctor to be revealed officially on live BBC broadcast on Sunday!



This Sunday at 7PM live on the BBC, the identity of the actor playing the twelfth incarnation of the Doctor will be revealed to the world. I'm very excited for this, so I'll be watching. Since I know other people will be feeling the same way about it, for America, the times are 11 AM PDT and 2 PM EDT.

It should be simple to work out what time it'll be in your area if you're out of the UK or US, just search for the time differences between where you are and the UK and you'll know. Although, I do suggest sticking to Twitter, since it'll be mentioned a lot as it happens on there.

Host of the special, Zoe Ball, will be joined by head writer Steven Moffat; 11th Doctor, Matt Smith and the actor ( or possibly actress ) set to portray the next Doctor.

I'm very, very excited for this and also impressed that the BBC have managed to keep this information under wraps until now, and I hope it can stay that way until the big moment on sunday.

There's also said to be some sort of announcement at 12 midnight tonight ( UK time ), but it's suspected it'll just be what I've written about here in this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment