Friday 9 August 2013

Brett Booth to join Batman/Superman in November!

Now I could've just named this post "YAAAAAYY!" but I think it needed a bit more explanation.

DC Comics artist ( and my favourite ), Brett Booth, will be taking on the role of pencilling the new series Batman/Superman this November, with issue five!

Brett has recently finished drawing Nightwing, Justice League of America and his next project before starting Batman/Superman will be a Doomsday one-shot this September for DC's Villain Month. I'm really excited to see this, as Brett is my personal favourite artist ( you can probably tell from the top 10 posts list on the right hand side of this post.)

From Booth's first issue of his run on Batman/Superman, #5


Booth will be taking over from current artist Jae Lee ( who has an extremely different style of art ) and says "I guess now they're going to be switching back-and-forth between me and Jae", which is brilliant news!

Brett Booth will be working with series writer, Greg Pak, and his usual collaborators Inker, Norm Rapmund and Colourist, Andrew Dalhouse. They start their run on the series in November with a Horizontal issue, which should be interesting. I think he mentioned him working on his next project ( which would be this ) for six-issues in my last interview with him, so expect to see his art lead through into the first few months of next year!

( Source: CBR)

No comments:

Post a Comment