Wednesday 3 July 2013

Andy Kubert's 'Damian: Son of Batman' announced.

We all know about the recent demise of the latest Robin, Damian Wayne. I have to admit, I do miss the little guy, I was even talking to one of my friends about it earlier today, but it seems we don't need to miss him for that much longer. Sort of...


Today, a four-issue miniseries named 'Damian: Son of Batman' was announced, written and drawn by the talented Andy Kubert, and it's based on the future of the deceased Robin, Kubert said: “Basically, what I'm doing is exploring the path that Damian has taken to become Batman. I think readers will see him in a different light than before,”


 
 
This is obviously set away from the mainstream DC Universe and I guess not a full return for Robin but I'm excited for this nonetheless!


The first issue hits shelves on October 30th!


(Source: New York Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment